YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 18 February 2013

A little about me...

Hey there! So sorry for my absolute lack of dedication to this blog at the moment, I am sorting out a few kinks (namely the fact that I have no clue how to use blogger!) here and there and hopefully when I return from my holiday next month there will be exciting things ahead! I figured I'd bridge the gap between now and then by posting a little bit about myself so you can get to know me a bit better. Here's some random factoids!

1. I used to be painfully shy until I became a waitress. Now I can go up to anyone and start a conversation with them.

2. I am absolutely obsessed with horror movies. My favourites are John Carpenter's Halloween and The Strangers.

3. I take photos of absolutely everything and hoard far too many nik-naks. Everything is a memory.

4. On my list of things to do before I die are to swim with sharks, write a book, go to Japan, and fly a helicopter.

5. I love to watch people dance; it gives me an adrenaline rush. I wish I could dance, but I only have the "ability" when drunk.

6. I am one of those irritating people who refuses to wake up before 12pm and hates having plans, and then when it gets to 9pm, complains that my day has been wasted and I'm painfully bored.

7. I absolutely cannot stand people who wear sunglasses indoors, use their phone in restaurants or at tills, or talk over you.

8. I love sleeping when it's raining outside, and the sound of the ocean. I was always a water baby.

9. I have four tattoos: five stars on my left forearm (which if I could go back and change I would, but I was 18 and impulsive!), "Childhood's Summers are Always Sunny" on my right forearm (a line from a story my granny wrote), an anchor on my right ankle (no explanation - I just like anchors!), and pink cherry blossoms on both shoulders. I will most likely get more in the future but the cherry blossoms cost a bomb and hurt like a mother.

10. I am a huge animal lover and my pets, crazy as they are, mean the world to me and I could not imagine my life without them!

I hope you found that just a little bit interesting and look forwards to making some (hopefully) much more entertaining blogs for you very soon!

Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment