YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Kanebo Sensai Fluid Finish Foundation review + pics

I am constantly on the search for a new foundation to try and several weeks ago I got my hands on Sensai by Kanebo's Fluid Finish Foundation in the shade Soft Beige.

At first I was surprised by its thick consistency but as I've been on the hunt for a full coverage foundation I was intrigued to try it. I use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply it and find it spreads quite evenly and quickly. Here's a close up of one and a half pumps on the back of my hand:

This foundation is an absolute dream to apply and photographs beautifully but it is missing the wow factor I'm searching for and at £35 I expected more to be honest. I have also noticed my skin has broken out much more than usual lately but cannot say for sure it's because of the foundation! Overall, it has good coverage, feels comfortable on my skin and is a nice for day-to-day wear but I'll be continuing my search for my HG foundation!

In this photo I am wearing Fluid Finish with Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer, Bobbi Brown Loose Powder and Laura Mercier Rose Bloom blush.

Hope you have a lovely week,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lady! I haven't heard of this brand before. It's a shame it didn't have the wow factor, especially for £35.00!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete